Before Your Operation:
We strictly advice you to follow the list below;
- Do not use Aspirin, Vitamin B and E during the last 7 days before your operation.
- Do not consume alcohol during the last 7 days before your operation.
- Sleep well before the operation day.
- Do not consume drinks with caffeine.
- Your hair should be clean.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring extra clothes.
Arrival to Istanbul:
We welcome you at the Airport and take you to your Hotel*. All our treatment packages include your transportation between locations.
* Depending on the treatment package you select.
On the operation day, all the necessary details about the process will be explained before the operation and your questions will be answered, if any.
- Our doctor will do necessary controls and examine your head just before the operation. You will be shown the area where the transplantation will occur with marks.
- Your pictures will be taken and your hair will be cut short and be ready for the operation.
- This process takes around 1 hour.
- The roots of your hair at back of your neck area will be benumbed with local anesthesia and relaxed to minimize the pain. Therefore you will feel almost nothing during the operation.
- You will be sitting at a face down position for the harvesting of healthy hair follicles and opening channels which will be used for implementation. Using micromotors with a diameter of 0.6mm, your healthy follicles will be collected and put into a solution.
- This process takes around 3 to 4 hours.
- Your hair follicles will be counted.
- During the counting, you will rest and have your lunch.
- The same number of channels with the number of hair follicles collected will be opened.
- This process takes around 1.5 hours.
- Your custom made channel needles will be used for the FUE operation. This is the most important process of FUE hair transplanting. In this step, the natural look of your hair will be obtained.
- Planting of your hair follicles into the channels opened.
- This process takes around 2 to 3 hours.
After the Operation:
The transplanted hair follicles recover in 7 days. During this 7 day period, please comply to the points below;
- Always wear your hat when going out as described.
- Continue using your medicine as advised from your doctor.
- Try not to do heavy work, heavy sports, sexual intercourse.
Although you can continue your daily routine just after 2 days, please avoid direct sunlight during the first month after the operation.
Sometimes, you may notice a slightly bleeding at the back of your neck just after the operation. This is expected and not unusual.
Time to a Total Recovery:
- After one week: Scabs will fall off. Implanted hair will come to the surface like a stubbly beard.
- After one month: The implanted hair strands will begin to fall off as anticipated.
- After 3 months: Implanted hair will slowly start to grow.
- After 6 months: 75% of the hair transplanted will complete its growth.
- After 8 months: Implanted hair will begin to get thicker.
- After 12 months: A 100% growth will be achieved and the transplanted hair will take its final shape.
Will the implemented hair fall out?
No. Your hair will stay with you for a lifetime Read more..
Male Pattern Hair Loss
Learn about the MPH in detail Read more..